White discharge with rotten egg smell, later menses flow with brown clots and rotten egg smell. STI?

i had unprotected sex with my bf last Saturday, he ejaculated some inside my vagina some on my tummy. A day after i saw a thick white discharge coming out of my vagina and it smelled like rotten eggs (which i believed was his sperm ). My period came four days later and the blood discharged from my vagina were brown clotted and it also had the rotten egg odor. Should i worry about this? is it possible that i have an STI?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013