White discharge, urge to pass urine on jumping or running. Cause and remedy?

Hi! M 18 and m not married. When i was a kid i was having this problem and still i am. Its just that i used to have a discharge of whitish liquid. And its not yellow and i cant say about the smell becz i havent noticed it. And one more thing is that when i jump or when i run i need to go to washroom becz of pee... Plz help me....
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response
R you with regular menses ,it may cause infection ,are you under any stress ?are you emotionaly balanced ? Go for USG abdo &pelvic .consult with gynaec .certainly you will overcome with your problem .wishing you good health .