White discharge, no itching or odor. Is it a pregnancy sign?

hi name is kishore. im 22 yrs old.. my girlfriend (21 yrs old) is having white coloured discharge.. she says its odourless and does not itch . can pregnancy be one of the reasons for this. we were together on june 28th. we did not hav sexual intercourse. just oral sex and fingering. my girlfriend was paranoid so she took an I- pill after 52 hrs of this just to make sure nothing happens.. after this she had regular periods in july and august.. but now in september wen she was due for period she is having white vaginal discharge .. her due date for period was 17th september. CAN SHE BE PREGNANT?? im really worried..please reply..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer