White discharge like worms from eyes, nose and vagina, coated tongue. What is it?

I have small white gooey stuff from my eyes and nose (almost small worm like things). Also my tongue is coated with white stuff and under my tongue where you can see the veins looks like white wormlike things poking out. When I try to pull the white things off that are stuck on the bottom of my tonuge it is like they are holding on and it s nearly impossible to get them off. I did pull one or two off and they look the exact same as what is coming from my eyes and nose. My children and my husband all have the same white stuff coming from their nose and eyes. Also every day I wipe white stuff from my vagina from the labia part and from around the clit area. My skin is even cracked at the top of my vagina. The white stuff from my vagina looks like rolled up pieces of toilet paper, but its not toilet paper bc I use wet wipes to wipe my vagina. What is this?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
it is fungal infection of the vagina- get examined by gynaecologist.

coating on tongue can be due to poor oral hygeine also in few diseases.don't pull them out as you can cause damage- seek physician .