White discharge in thick or thin format, with pain in vagina when excited. Is it normal?

Hi, I am unmarried girl i haven t did sex in real with any person but i have fantasy desires sometimes so i feel excited so sometimes i have white discharge in thick or thin format when i felt excited. So i would like to know it s natural or i need to see some doctor. Some times i have a pain as well in my vagina when this discharge happened is it natural to release negative energy from human body or it needs some care.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013