White discharge, headaches, weight gain, sore breasts. Ovarian cyst present. Chances of pregnancy?

I have been experiencing milky white discharge, headaches , weight gain , sore breast and every morning I can t get out of bed until noon or so, usually I m a morning person and love my morning coffee. My period isn t due until April 2nd and 2 days ago I took a pregnancy test, it read negative. I was assuming I could never get pregnant due to a history of ovarian cyst , but I ve never experienced these symptoms before ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013