White discharge from vagina with pricking sensation after first sexual contact. What is the cause?

I am 20 years old, I had my first sexual contact today with my boyfriend, he fingered me and then tried to penetrate but could not. When he had cummed, he aimed it away from me completely. However when I went home and had a shower i found something white with thick consistency on my vagina just a small bit. And now for the past 4 hours i have been in bed with a horrible pricking sensation that is keeping me up! Please could you tell me what this could be? No protection was worn.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Hello
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
It could be just abrasion due to the first intercourse.
Less likely to be an infection.
Just use cold compresses and apply aloe vera gel, you should be fine.