White discharge from penis, burning sensation post urination, no unprotected sex. Causes?

I just had some white/ yellowish stuff coming out of my penis is was quite thick as in it didnt drip off like pee. I felt as though I still needed to pee after and had a slight burning sensation after and if I kept pushing could squeeze out more wee. I went to my local GUM clinic only a few months ago and got the all clear, I haven t had any unprotected sex since then! Please can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
hi white discharge from penis and burning sensation post urination can be due to candidiasis.it is a fungal infection due to inadequate cleaning of the penis or due to whiter discharge in the partner
both the partners should be treated with flucanazole weekly once for four weeks and application of nizral ointment twice daily .rule out diabetes also