White discharge from breasts, ovarian cyst detected, unable to conceive. Cause for infertility?

I am married for 3 years now. a few months ago i noticed a white discharge from my both of my breasts. doctors recommended prolactin test, sonography of my breast, abdomen ultrasound and skull x-ray . all reports came normal but just a small cyst in my ovary. with medication it all got fine. but again after a few months the same discharge happened and its continuing. i am also trying to conceive but all in vain. is this discharge a reason for me not being able to concieve? please help.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012