White discharge, frequent bowel movements, fatigue. Stopped birth control. STD or pregnancy?

Hey, I recently came off my pill over a month ago. I am experiencing white lotion like discharge , weird tummy sensations, frequent bowel movements and fratigue. I have yet to have my period (when ever I come off the pill it takes months to come back) but am worried I could be pregnant or have some kind of sexually transmitted disease . Or maybe this could all be because of stress? What do you think, and what would you advise? Thanks x
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013