White discharge, burning sensation in penis. Ureaplasma in swabs, STD tests negative. Treatment?

I am in a monogamous gay relationship. My partner was experiencing a slight white discharge and burning from his penis . We were both tested for STD s and the results were negative but the doctor did find Ureaplasma in his swabs. My doctor did not check for that, will follow up. We do not use condoms . We find conflicting information on the web, some say its normal flora some say it must be treated with antibiotics. Will this keep happening? What do we do?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012