White discharge after homosexual activity. Dark discharge after taking iron pills. What is it?

im a virgin but let a guy rub his penis against my vagina ..he rubbed against my vagina and rectum but didn t enter...a day later i had a white discharge ...i should mention i had just shaven the night he came over..before he came over everything seemed moist since it was clean shaven..a few days i noticed some dark discharge..i went to the clinic and got tested..they said it could take a while for the tests to come back..however i was given iron pills as i was tested anemic...ive been taking the pills for 2 days..this morning i got up and saw a pitch dark discharge that mustve come from my urethra ..ive never experienced anything like this
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012