White discharge after having intercourse. STD? Candid and fluconazole prescribed

I noticed that I had a discharge 2 days after sex when I'd lie back and put a mirror it looks whitish even on the touch by finger its whitish but when I use a panty liner, it looks yellowish on the liner.However there's no weird smell. It's the first time this has happened to me ever and at first panicked thinking its an STI since this is a new sexual partner but we had been using protection previously and only this once we did not use. Went to see a doctor and was prescribed candid V3 and fluconazole but there's not much improvement the discharge still continues though now its much less than initially when it would soak a panty liner and I noticed a swelling on the labia which is painful
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013