White, damaged hair. Frequently dyeing near scalp, not responding well to hair color. Treatment?

i frequently dye my hair (2x per month). im a working mom and getting white hair is one of my insecurities. my hair is already damaged and there s a pattern of white hair a week or two and i usually dye it near my scalp . my hair no longer responds to hair color and getting so black right now. what should be the right thing to do.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
hi white damaged hair is the most common problem now a days it can be cured by biotin 10 mg daily once ,iron tablet daily once,folic acid daily once and application of hair color weekly once .dye should not contain paraphylene diamine.the dye should contain a conditoioner to keep the color for longer time