White cum like stuff dripped after peeing and burned. Had masturbated. Advice?

I haven t have sex since new years eve .. and Okay so the other day master baited and it the first time master baiting in like 2 weeks and I thought it kinda burned when I cam . And today is about 3 days later .. i went to pee tonight and was in a hurry so Iwas pushing its out fast and right after the pee was done some white come looking stuff dripped out and kinda burned .. what would it be??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The white cum like stuff dripping from penis after or before urination might be a mixture of semen and pre semen fluid. This is quite normal and happens with everyone. But if there is burning, you might be having some inflammation or infection. Drink enough water and if the symptom persists, consult a general physician.
Get well soon.