White, creamy and thick vaginal discharge. No smell. Should I see a doctor?

I get a white creamy and quite thick discharge in my nickers I ushally have to change my nickers 3times a day due to the uncomfortable feel I m only 14years old and haven t had sex I m pretty sure I have thrush from readin symptoms online I used to use roll on deodorant below because it use to get ride of my having bumps but after reading that it can cause thrush I recently stopped my discharge doesn t smell but my vagina can be ichy,should I see my clini to be tested to be sure or should I see my doctor I would rather see my clinic to get treatment but I m not sure if it is thrush? Please help, Thanks Jodie x
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012