White cottage cheese like discharge, used vaginal insert pill and the cream. Yeast infection ?

I think i have a yeast infection . I thought I also had one approx. 6 months ago ( same type symptoms occured this time as well, white cottage cheese like discharge , no real indication of an odor). I seen advertisements on TV for the vagisil screening test, i tried to get one just to be sure it was a yeast infection and not BV but live in NB Canada and was unavailable at my local drug store. Last time i used the oral pill and the cream (canestan) and this time went with the vaginal insert pill ( 1 pill ) + the cream. I know it is not an STI because i currently go for pap test every 6 months because i had abnormal cells that were removed previously and had been examined with no indication of STI . Also ive had the same partner for 3 years. So last night before i went to bed i inserted the pill. When i woke up there was nothing abnormal. But later on in the day at work when i went to use the rest room, the discharge was more chunky (still white) and was different from the day before. I am a bit concerned, i searched google for side effects and none listed the ones i am having. Can you please help me !?!?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012