White colored vaginal discharge, took antibiotics but no improvement, getting periods once in 15 days. Why ?

hi,im 22years old and married women.i have been vaginal infection for 3years. the vaginal discharge coming everyday from my discharge color is white and looks thick.but no oder and itching.I took antibiotics ,cream and vaginal tablet but no improvement at all. last two months before i had my period twice after 15days in a im having period twice again after 15days and before period i had spotting then continue of it normal of having period twice after 15 days while im suffering from vaginal infection?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012