White coating on tongue, food allergies, athlete foot, rectal itching, sinusitis and ear itching, bump on tip of knee cap. Candida ?

Hello Dr., After all kind of symptoms ranging from white coating on my tongue , food allergies , athelete foot,rectal itching,sinutis and ear itching. I was told to treat candida , so I decided to introduce food supplement but after about 2 weeks I experienced die-off that triggered this pea size lump under skin at the back of the head and a node behind my ear and just recently about 2months ago I noticed a small bump on the tip of my knee cap. My blood pressure for sometime has been high as a result. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013