White coating on the opening of vagina, around clitoral hood. Abortion done. Causes?

I recently had an abortion three and a half weeks ago, and last week I had my post-procedure check up. The doctor said everything was fine and I was able to continue with my normal life (i.e. sexual intercourse, physical activity, swimming). A few days ago I noticed a white coating on the opening of my vaginal and around the clitoral hood. There is no smell, discharge , pain, or itchiness. I have never had this white coating before. It comes off when I wipe it or rub it off, however it does not completely go away. I am a little concerned about this. I do not have an appointment with my gynecologist until September. From this description do you have any suggestions or know what it could be? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012