White coating in throat roof, foul odor, bad taste on swallowing, severe allergies. Treatment?

hi, I am having crusty lil whitish things in my throat roof. they really have bad odor and i some times get the bad taste when i swallow . I have severe allergies and i scratch my throat with my tongue . today i was able to reach my right side of my throat with my finger and was able remove this coating. They are like the coating on my tongue except that they are in throat. Can somebody help me and tell me what they are?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012

Thanks for writing in.
Symptom of white coating in throat looks like having fungal infection- called candidial infection.

I would suggest you to consult physician, as in that case you will need antifungal cream and orally tablets required.

Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.