White coat on back of tongue. Taken antibiotics for staph infection

I have noticed a white coat at towards the back of my tongue for about a year now it s kinda hard to reach with my toothbrush without gagging. a couple years ago I had a bad staph infection and took some antibiotics and every so often the boils will come back they only come on my thighs and about two months ago I was on like 3 different antibiotics
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Dentist, Orthodontics 's  Response
I have read your problem,Looking to your Oral health,you are not maintaining well.This is not your fault ,because of less knowledge of oral hygiene care. So go to the dentist place,He or She will guide you about proper method of brushing (twice a day morning and night)and use antiseptic mouth wash once a day,in addition to this one should clean tongue with tongue cleaner twice a day while we are brushing.Take some good antibiotic, b -complex,antioxidants,riboflavin(For 1 month) and use antiseptic mouth wash.
Dentist, Prosthodontics Dr. Shivangi Gajwani Jain's  Response
Thanks for posting your querry.

The white coating/patch at the back tongue may be a fungal infection also called candidiasis/oral thrush.
It happens most commonly when the body resistance to fungal infections is low due to consumption of strong antibiotics. I would recommend you to visit an oral patgologist to examin the lesionand if required he may do a swab test and send it for culture to confirm.

Hope this answers your querry.
Dentist Dr. Sapna Purwaha's  Response
the informatipn provided by you is not enough.i need to know
about your oral habits like smoking tobacco chewing.
Is this which coating can be scrapped off.these are usualy
not caused because of antibiotics.this whote coating coukd
be any white lesion like oral lichen planus ,leukoplakia,osmf.
I would advice you to get it diagnosed clinucally by
a oral pathologist.have vitamin and iron supplenentsvin your diet.
Rinse moutj properly and mailtain oral hygiene.