White clear discharge with burning sensation on penis after sex. Had cephalexin monohydrate, same. Help?

Good Day doc. I have a question in my genito-urinary system. I have a white clear discharge in my penis 2 weeks after had a sexual contact. I got worried because of thinking that I have a gonorrhea.by the way, there discharge occurs early in the morning, have a slight burning sensation and that's all. I took an over-the-counter drug, Cefalexin Monohydrate 500mg 3x a day for seven days. I monitor it and still, i have a little discharge. Please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013