White chunky vaginal discharge, foul smell during sex, while passing urine. Treatment options?

Hey, i was wondering about discharge ? This is a issue for me and is making me very worried. Everyday i go to the washroom and its there, my boyfriend one day pointed it out, and it was embarrassing! When he goes down there he sees white chucks, and it smells. What should i do? Is there any way of getting rid of it??? HELP!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having some infection in your genital tract giving rise this problem.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course.
Keep local hygiene clean and healthy.
Ok and take care.