White chalky substance, small brown worms in the panty. What could this be?

Hello , don t know how to put this but.. I was going down to basement and notice my girl dropped her underwear on the steps as I went to pick them up I notice what seems to be white chalky hard substance on them and even worst there were like 4 little bugs in the crotch area they almost look like small brown worms .. I m afraid for myself ATM and for her can you tell me what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
May 2013
According to your description, she may be having some fungal infection.
The worm like things you mentioned could be thickened white discharge flakes or top portions of the skin lesions.
Sometimes worms infested the bowel can appear on the inner wear.
So if she is having any related symptoms, better to consult gynecologist once and get examined.
With the doctor's advice, she can go for vaginal swab culture and sensitivity. And if needed stool examination also.
After that she can take the treatment depending on the reports.
Both partners to be treated simultaneously to avoid future cross infections.