White callus like appearance on the vagina, feeling burning. Had hysterectomy. Worried

I had a full hysterectomy on December 18, 2012. I had intercourse for the first time yesterday. It was a bit painful. A few hours later I noticed a light red spotting, Today, I am experiencing a tiny bit of burning and discomfort. Now, I notice a white callus-like appearance on the inner-lining at the opening of the vagina . My doctor will not be available to talk with me for another four days. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013