White bumps on vaginal lips, itchy, discomfort, stinging sensation while urination, blister. Urine test done. Is it herpes?

I had two white-like bumps on the inside flaps of my vagina, they were itchy and uncomfortable, when i urinated, it would sting a little. They went away after about a week. I now have two bumps around my butthole.. they are a bit itchy but for the most part i don't notice them. I tried to squish one because i wanted to see what the hell it was and it did feel like i was popping a blister. (which scares me because the last thing i want to hear is that i have Herpes)
Im always safe when i have sex so this is really strange.
I went to the doctors they took blood and urine sample to test for std's but i have yet to receive a call, which generally means nothing has come up.
But this is just not normal, i know i should actually have it inspected its just a little embarrassing and my doctor isn't available for another few days but im getting anxious.
What do you think is the cause of these?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013