White bumps on penis shaft, no pain on touching, elevated off the skin. Treatment?

Hi, I am 19 and have not had sex in the past 2 months. i have around 4 whiteish pimples/bumps on the shaft of my penis opposite from the tip. they do not hurt when touched, but they have been there for around 2 weeks. they are elevated off the skin and i have not really noticed any major improvement, any improvement leads to them re-appearing. i do not think they are forcyde spots, but i was just looking for some feedback or help.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Hi white bumps on the penis shaft which are painless can be molluscum contagiosum or pearly penile papules.pearly penile papules are normal ones and they are very tiny.and on pricking with the needle blood oozes.there is no need to treat them
If it is molluscum contagiosum.white ball like structure called molluscum bodies come out on pricking with the needle.these should be treated with electrocautery.extirpation or with cryotherapy