White bumps on penis, ingrown hair, white pus. What is wrong?

well i have these white bumps on the staff of my penis. and i have no clue what
they are. i was thinking that they were ingrown hairs, but i dont no!! when i
am soft they are not as noticeable as when i am hard. if u lifed the penis tord
ur belly that under part were ur penis is coneted to the testicles. i can put
pressure on one and white stuff comes out it looks like what comes out of a
pimpel there is no pain when i do this. they are on my testicles to but them
ones are not popable
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013