White bumps on labia minora. Why is one side bigger than the other? Yeast infection?

One side of my labia minora is longer than the other and I am wondering if the white bumps I discovered today, that make it a bit uncomfortable and painful to walk and it is painful to touch are because I did not wear underwear and my longer labia minora was becoming irritated. I am 22 years old, 5 8, 139 lbs and have no serious medical history. I have had the same partner for 2 years now and am checked for STD s every 6months to a year. I also must add that the bumps are directly on my labia minora at the edges and no where else and there are only about 3. I also have just had a yeast infection .
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012