White bumps on corner of lip. Put carmex. Have burn on penis. What is this?

In the last two months iv been noticing little small white bumps in the corner of my lips. Im not to worried about those there painless but i have also had 3 bumps kinda pimple like.. iv put carmex on them and they go away in about a week and never blister. Iv also had a slight burn at random times in my penis its def mild and doesnt really bother me so i dnt think its herpes? Could it be a yeast infection, or some kinda fungal infection? Honestly i just wanna know what i can do please send back some information that could help my search, i can send pics as well
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013