White bumps, itching on penis and foreskin, recurring condition. Medication for permanent cure?

Sir i have white dots and itching on my penies and inner skin. some time i feel more itching and some times nothing. Every day i wash it then it will be ok other wise it will be more white dots. it s from 10years but inever had any problem. sometimes automaticaaly it will come and goes.plese advise me a permanent cure for this. and suggest the medicine i will follow.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the fact you have submitted it appears that you have what is called as Balano Posthatis.Considering that it has been there since almost 10 years You have to rule out that you are not Diabetic Please get your Blood sugar level done to rule out diabetes.In the meanwhile take some Antibiotics like Doxycyclin and anti fungal cream like Daskyl gel for local application.Please consult your family Physician to get the prescription for these drugs.