White bumps at either side of my mouth, cannot drink anything.

hi. i noticed these white bumps at either side of my mouth (at the edge of the lips - the side closest to the skin ). they are really small and did not look like white heads, merely tiny white bumps. they grew to be very annoying so i tried popping them. as i did, they produced a hardish yellow product (pretty much like popping a zit, except the stuff werent runny, and it was yellow) however, one of the lumps i popped (which was basically on the lip), has developed into what looks like a very minor cold sore . now i dont think this is as they can only be caught. any help would be appreciated. many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 9 Jul 2010