White bump on skin of penis, brown spot which look like sun spots behind the head and also on the shaft. Help

Hey doc, In the past year I ve noticed a small fleshy, white bump on the skin of my penis and it appears to have grown very slightly. I visited a doc here and he said it wasnt genital warts and referred me to a sexual health clinic ( I am going to one in few days time). I ve also noticed what looks to be three brown spot which look like sun spots or frekkels just behind the head and also on the shaft. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013