White bump on inner thigh, bleeding on popping, bumps on buttocks. Causes for symptoms?

I had a white bump on my inner thigh near the labia of my vagina but not on my vagina or on the labia, how ever I popped it and no purses came out but blood did,, I also do have a couple of bumps on the other side look a like pimples and near my buttocks area,, I just want to know what can this be? Please answer me back asap, they don t itch they don t burn they don t hurt, but they jus bother me because I know I have them and I can feel them when I wash my self,,
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
hi i think it is can be cured by broad spectrum antibiotic,antiinflammatorory
agents.if not cured go for incision and drainage