White bubble on inside of cheek. On antibiotics for infection. Oral cancer?

i have a small white bumb on the inside of my cheeck it doesnt hurt and my dentist wasnt to concerned he seemed to think it was an irratation from the infection i had in my cheeck. but i took an antibiotic and the infection went away and the the little white bubble thing is still there, I am a 27 year old generally healthy female what do u think it can be i am a mom of two little boys and im scarfed tht it could be oral cancer or something bad.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012