White boil like bumps on pubic area, burst, bleeding, folliculitis or staph, active sex life

I have 7 white boil like bumps on my pubic area some of the ones i did have burst, bled and have caused small bruised colored pits in the pubic area. At first I thought it was or may still be from in grown hairs. I do trim and shave my pubic area, I think this may be either folliculitis or staph but I m not sure. I do alot of cardio (biking/ running ) which cause me to sweat down in the pubic area. I have had an active sex life however I know the partners I have been with which I believe are clean of diseases (STD s) and also I have always worn condoms aside from my ex-wife; but the last time I had sex with her was two and a half years ago. Please help me I m starting to get a little worried.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012