White boil in the throat after fish bone got stuck. Pain with clicking sound. What to do?

HI 2 YEARS AGO Swallowed a skinny fish bone and the next day i felt good, but then i start feeling pain in the area that the bone was stocked in. i went to a ear nose an throat doctor. and he said he didn t see any bone there but he saw some white boil in my throat. sometime i don t feel it and at times i do, the doc said it might be an acid re-flux. but when i push against it it hurt. and it causes pain to the back of my neck and i hear clicking sound on the same side. do you think the acid re-flux is my problem? what will be the best way to check should i take a ex ray. i already have a doctor put a camera in my nose. help me this think is making me crazy. and depress. and it is messing with my nerve .
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding feeling of some pinching pain in throat during swallowing and clicking sound as well. Your history of suspected fish bone swallowing is two years old. Though on endoscopic examination no fish bone is identified.

If still you have any doubt than I think M.R.I.neck will be perfect investigation to rule out fish bone and if any other pathology is going on that will also come in view.