White blotches on arms, dryness, itchiness. Used selson blue dandruff. Suggestion?

Yes, I ve have these white blotches on my upper arms sinse I was 12 and now I am 16 and I still have them. They are spreading and have little white bumps that aren t raised and are dry during the winter. During the summer they stay white while the rest gets tan. When they are activated they turn red and rise and it forms a red circle patch and is itchy or burns, so I recently put Selson Blue dandruff shampoo on it and left that on all night for three nights. Now the skin is almost tight looking and some of the activities spots a little skin broke off. Now it s similar itchy and purplish. Help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013