White blisters on the tip of tongue, cold sores on lips, white patches on jaw line after smoking meth. Remedy?

Last night I smoked meth . later on in the day I had white blisters on the tip of my tongue both sides of my tongue with more severe blisters. On my lips there are different sized cold sore like bumps. Now the area of skin by my jawline both sides of my cheecks has white patches. My lips are incredibly dry even after 2 sticks of chapstick and have like a on fire feeling. Have tried the brushing rinsing w salt water but the keeps getting worse. Any help would be great.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012