White bits on inside of cheek, lump behind ear, breathing problems. Family history of cancer. Suggestions?

I ve had chest X-rays witch are clear as I ve had breathing problems for 7 months, I m only 31, cancer is in my family, I ve now got white ruff bits on the inside of my cheek and a small lump just behind my ear and I ve had a cold for a few days witch has gone, my glands are not up I ve had a cough for 6 months and with the astzmer like breathing problems I m getting fed up what could it b, I ve taken photos of my mouth if u need to c them thanks Kate
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013