White and pink discharge after stopping Seasonique birth control. Cramps, green urine. Negative pregnancy test. Any advice?

Hello, a few weeks ago I had a very slight white discharge that was a little pink seemingly. I had my last period near the 10th of October after I ended my seasonique birth control and got a very light period for a week around the 30th of October. The last few days I have had cramps and my pee has a very light green tinge. I ve taken two pregnancy tests once a week and they re both negative. I ve had a few sexual partners. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012