White and hard bumps around earlobes. Have constant belching. Was cystic acne. Serious?

its very strange...these white, hard,,very sharp and very hard to remove things formed around my earlobes. When i do manage to pull some out, there id a long worm like thing down the earlobes are eroding away. They hurt, and they are not getting better since january, and since then my skin on my face is terrible and (this is gross but odd) i am constantly belching , it gets so bad at times i cant breathe.i went to doctors, one said it was cystic acne put me on doxycycline . It worked for my face a little, but then i started vomitiing every time i took it so now i just take it when i look infected. i think its definately a fungus or do i tell ? .iam so depressed and just done with face and ears are getting destroyed. any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012