White and cheesy discharge from penis tip, dry semen, irritation. Is it bacterial infection?

hello doctor, i am 22 years old and i hav a uncircumcised penis. before 1 year i saw that a white and cheesy thing is under my foreskin . i know it is dry semen but it irritate me. i think it could be bacterial infection . so plz suggest me a anti-bacterial cream which i will be cure from this white stuff. and one more thing i used a soap that is SCABILICE AND DETTOL to clean froeskin of my penis, is it good ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013