White Substance from swollen bumps on scrotum. What is this?

I have some strange condition, first noticed about 5 years ago, from what I can remember. On the left side of my scrotum i have "swollen pores" hard white bumps. Every once in awhile, one will get a little larger, and I will sqeeze it till it 'pops'. a non liquid, white substance comes out. What is this? is there treatment? Only thing I can remember from around that time was my girlfriend at the time told me that she went to the doctor and had a "ovarian sist" and that the doctor diagnosed her with HPV.. I always wore protection with her, however my scrotum was exposed.. we broke up soon after she told me about this. is it possible it could be from that?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010