White Stool, Is there a normal, healthy explanation for this ?

I woke up yesterday with white stool and experienced white stool three times, followed by gray and now back to brownish gray. I have taken no antibiotics or other such medications. I had what I believed to be a serious bladder infection approximately one month ago, which lasted just over a week. I had a significant amount of blood in my urine, and I m not sure if any came out of my rectum, as well. I am fatigued and feel a tenderness in my upper right abdominal area, but it s around my ribcage and feels muscular, not like it s coming from the viscera. I am otherwise asymptomatic. Is there a normal, healthy explanation for this ? Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011