Whit skin around shaft area. Is it due to long hour masturbation? Can I involve in sex?

Hi I am a 15 year old male almost 16 and i ve been masturbating since I was about 13 or 14 and on the upper shaft I think I don t know what it s called it s the skin that is around and cover the head sometimes, but anyways on the upper part of that skin, it is ghost white and is not the color of the rest of the penis the color is about maybe a 1/4 of an inch and its been like that for a while and also recently I was masturbating a lot and on the white skin some parts started to get red and raw and occasionally bleed but i havent masturbated for a week and it seems like it s healing because it looks a lot better than it did but sometimes when I am erect I can not pull my skin down to let the head be fully exposed and it hurts when I try to make it exposed like there a tight feeling or something and i m scared and I don t know what to do, i m too scared to try to have a sexual relationship because my penis doesn t look normal and I don t know what to do and I need help please.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed infection of the foreskin due to rough ,vigorous handling of the penis due to masturbation that you been indulged in since 3 years.and now this has complicated into inability to retract foreskin (Phimosis),

Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical examination .You may need to get circumcised ,

This is simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure.
Dr.Patil.