While taking shower, blood squirting, gushing out of right lower leg, have got wounds in past. Reason?

I was taking a shower and almost when I was finish I realiazed there is blood squirting and gushing out of my right lower leg...closer inspection it was a little hole where the blood just kept on spirting out I am a man aged 48 and I have strong vanes showing on my hands and legs here and there I have worked outside most of my life and injured myself so many times I have had so many wounds and so many times I have been bitten by insects and then I scrtach and sometimes I bleed because I scratch to hard and this weekend I worked outside in my garden and one can not remember every bite, scratch I work very hard and always go to bed very tired My family is very worried about me But we do not have medical insurance and we struggle finnacially so I can not just go to the doctor I have been healthy most of my life My father died of prostate cancer
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013