While jogging on a treadmill, felt explosion on back , painful swollen spots on neck, stiffness. What do i do?

Four days ago I was jogging on a treadmill and suddenenly it felt like an explosion in the middle of my back. It was painful and my mid back around to the front felt stiff and swollen. The next day I went to the doctor but was feeling much better with only mild soreness and tingling in pinky and ring fingeres of both hands. Was prescribed a steroid for 3 days 60mg a day. On day three the stuffiness and soreness started to move into my neck and by day four I have a swollen spot on my neck and severve stiffness in neck, shoulders. Also, very tight under breast and stomach area.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
The sudden explosive feeling that you had is likely to be due to a muscle tear and the internal bleeding has caused the painful swellings. Do get it examined by an orthopedician to find out the extent of damage.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal