While fluid discharge before sex. Been masturbating. How do I stop these?

Hello Doctor, I am getting leakage of white fluid before my sex with my wife..i got married in the year 31. I have started to masterbate from the age of 27. Now when i started to do sex with my partner i got excited and a white liquid came...how to stop these liquid...because she hesitate to have sex with me because of this liquid...please help me to stop this leakege. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have excessive secretion of periurethral glands that is a natural phenomenon in every individual
during sex. This secretion helps in free passage of semen during ejaculation,
You have to convince your wife and take her into confidence that this is not abnormal.You can wipe out your penis before penetration.There is no medicine to reduce this secretion.
Dr.Patil